SEO from the start
Let our experience go to work for you. We want to improve your websites visibility via the "natural" or un-paid way. Many programming methods happen behind the seen to make sure your website is found on the internet. For example, we address canonicalization and redirects from the very beginning. If we are moving your domain or website, we use technology such as ISAPI Rewrite to keep and improve your current rankings.
SEO can be a daunting task. The implementation can vary depending on the type of business your run. Listed below are the most common rules your website should abide by. This can help get you started on a successful SEO campaign.
- Have SEO friendly URL's on your website. This is often overlooked, as companies are sometimes interested in just launching their website quickly. It's a common mistake, but the fix will take longer. When implemented properly, you will get a better index on google. Please see image below.
- Your website should be easy to navigate. Optimize your website with a clean and intuitive navigation structure. This also helps indexing on all search engines. Your main navigation should not exceed three levels. Your end users should be able to find what they want within three clicks.
- Your pages should be setup with relevant meta titles, description, and keywords as shown below. The description and title should be relevant to the page content.
- Content is king. Keep your website updated with original content. This can be done by having a website with a CMS system or Blog included. Search Engines love original content and will rank your website accordingly.
- Keyword Density - Every page should have the proper amount of key “phrases” that it is trying to relate, so the web indexes those pages with a high ranking.
- Local Listings - Setting up a local listing on Google will get your website indexed more quickly, and allows your site to show up when people search for your business locally.
- Site Performance - The speed in which you website loads will also determine your index ranking. It is important to select a web hosting provider with a reputable data center. Some web hosts will put your website on a server with a thousand other websites. If one site is blacklisted, your website will also be affected.
- Google Analytics - Setup google analytics for your website, and track your results. You can also view real time visitors.